Cinnamon Bloom

Background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting to Know Me


I'd like to introduce you to two of the men in my life. My dad, who is a young 94, and his best buddy, my dog Jamie. If you say Pop-pop is here, Jamie heads for the door. The two have a relationship that brings tears to your eyes. Jamie will jump up onto the sofa back so that Dad can pet him without leaning over. He can't wait for Dad to sit down so he can sit down next to him and get his head rubbed. Now this would not be special except Dad is the only one who Jamie will sit next to for any longer that a nano-second.

1 comment:

lorrie said...

Hey Girl...I just realized you had a blog. I'll add you to my blog list. Loved seeing this picture of your dad. I remember when he would come in at Christmas and buy you a SBF Gift Certificate:)